Delivery, Ordering & Returns Information
Please read through all of the following information carefully. If you have any questions we're always available on the phone during normal shop opening hours and are happy to assist in any way we can.
HOW MUCH WILL I BE CHARGED FOR DELIVERY?
FREE delivery within the UK only on ALL orders over £10.00 inc VAT. For orders under £10.00 inc VAT there will be a delivery charge of £1.99 inc VAT which is is termed as a 'Low Order Fee' on the checkout page.
HOW IS MY ORDER SENT?
All orders are sent via Royal Mail Standard services, unless otherwise stated. Orders weighing a total of up to 750gms are normally sent First class. Orders weighing over 750gms and up to 2kg in total are sent Second class. Orders weighing over 2kg in total will be split into separate parcels & dispatched at the same time. Orders that are larger than a large letter size will normally be sent Second class. This enables us to keep the prices we charge you as competitive as possible.
When you place an order & it is received by us, the default status is PROCESSING or COMPLETE. If an order is refunded the status will be REFUNDED. If you place an order & collect it in store, the status will be COLLECTED IN STORE. If you cancel an order, the status will be CANCELLED. When your order is posted & on it's way to you, the order status will be SHIPPED. If you place an order for stocked and pre-order items and the stocked items in that order come to £10 or above, the stocked items will be sent to you. This order status then will be marked as PART SHIPPED. YOU WILL RECEIVE EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS ON ANY OF THESE ORDER STATUSES ACCORDINGLY. By all means if you would like to check the status of your order, please call us on 01437 760642 during normal opening hours. Our friendly staff will be able to help & give you any updates where possible.
PRE - ORDERS
Pre - order items are normally available within 7-21 working days of website publication. We will update expected dispatch dates for pre order items as soon as they become available from the supplier, as they are subject to change at any time. Any orders that contain stocked items and pre - order items will be sent separately if the stocked item (s) total more than £10.00, otherwise they will be sent together with the pre - order item when it arrives into stock. You may cancel a pre order at any time prior to it being shipped. Please contact us if you wish to do so.
HOW LONG BEFORE MY ORDER ARRIVES?
We always process orders as quickly as possible. All orders for items in stock, placed before 4.00pm Monday - Friday will normally be dispatched the same day. Orders placed on a Saturday before 11.00am will be dispatched the same day. All orders placed on Sundays & Bank Holidays will be dispatched on the following working day. Most items are sent by Royal Mail first class post. Heavier or bulky items are sent via Royal Mail second class. All magazines are sent via Royal Mail First class post unless otherwise stated.
COLLECT IN STORE - FREE
If you're lucky enough to live not too far away from our shop, you can order your goods online and collect them in store at a time that suits you. Please bring a copy of your receipt to collect in store. Please note our normal opening hours are 9am - 5.00pm Monday - Saturday CLOSED Sundays & Bank Holidays.
PAYPAL & PAYPAL EXPRESS CHECKOUT
To pay for your items we use Paypal & Paypal Express Checkout. You don't need to have a Paypal account to pay for your goods as you can use a valid Credit/Debit card when you reach the Paypal page which processes your payment. Select ''PAYPAL'' at the checkout stage if you wish to pay using a debit/credit card without having to sign up & create a Paypal account. Select ''PAYPAL EXPRESS'' if you already have a Paypal account to make your transactions go through quicker. Paypal is one of the most secure ways to pay for goods on the internet and you can always choose to set up a Paypal account at any time to speed up your transactions. Any transactions between you & us will show up as Complete Office Solutions (UK) Ltd. Your personal information (card details, bank account details etc) are never shared with us. For more information please visit www.paypal.com
WHAT IF MY ORDER STILL HASN'T ARRIVED AFTER 5 DAYS?
If your order still hasn't arrived after this time period, contact us via telephone, email or via the contact form on this website (under the Customer Services tab at the bottom of this page) with full details of your order. As always, we are at the mercy of the delivery services (which are very good, to be fair) but we always keep a Proof of Posting receipt handy when we post them off. In the unlikely event your order goes missing, contact us as soon as reasonably possible and we'll make sure we get it sorted for you.
WHAT IF I NEED TO RETURN A PRODUCT?
SET Craft always strives to provide high quality goods that are free from faults or damage. On occasions however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by the Terms & Conditions page on our website and a returns form can be found on the link at the base of our homepage, but we'll list the main points here:
1. If you order goods from us but no longer require them, you will be entitled to a replacement or a refund, providing they are returned to us, at your own expense, in their original condition unopened. Contact us within 14 days of receipt of your goods and please ensure you enclose all paperwork along with your item.
2. If you receive goods which have been sent to you in error, please contact us within 14 days of receiving the goods. We will offer you a replacement, if available, or a refund to the payment method used upon ordering. Refunds & replacements will be issued within 14 days of us receiving the goods from you. Please ensure you include all paperwork if possible and that the goods you are returning are in their original condition unopened. We will send you a pre paid envelope to send the item back to us.
3. If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit and the damage is apparent upon delivery of the goods, please contact us within 14 days upon receiving the goods. We will offer a replacement, if available, or a refund within 14 days upon us receiving the goods to the payment method used upon ordering. Please ensure you include all paperwork if possible and that the goods you are returning are in their original condition unopened. We will send you a pre paid envelope to send the item back to us.
4. If you receive goods that have faults when they are delivered to you, please contact us within 14 days upon receiving the goods. We will offer a replacement, if available, or a refund within 14 days upon us receiving the goods to the payment method used upon ordering. Please ensure you include all paperwork if possible and that the goods you are returning are in their original condition unopened. We will send you a pre paid envelope to send the item back to us.
5. If any goods you have purchased develop faults within 30 days of delivery, we will offer you a replacement or refund. Please contact us to arrange a replacement or refund within the 30 day period. We will send you a pre paid envelope to send the item back to us.
6. If any goods develop faults beyond the 30 day period but are still within the warranty period, you are entitled to a replacement or refund, provided that the goods have not been used incorrectly, mistreated deliberately, negligently or otherwise by you.
7. If any goods purchased by us develop faults beyond the warranty period, usually 12 months from date of purchase unless otherwise stated, you are entitled to claim a replacement or refund within a reasonable time period beyond the warranty expiration date, under the Sale of Goods Act 1979. Please contact us directly if this situation arises.
For all other queries please feel free to contact us by telephone (01437 760642) during normal opening hours or by email and we will be happy to help.